The Center for Medical Weight Loss (CMWL) Corporate Wellness Program can help. We offer a medically proven, science-based approach to lowering health care costs, increasing productivity, and improving the quality of your employees’ lives.
• Reduced health care costs
• Increased employee attendance
• Improved productivity and morale
• Injury and disease prevention
• Negotiation of preferred premiums on health insurance
• Positive sentiment and employee relations
• Improved company image
• Physician-directed, customized weight loss solutions
• Educational on-site presentations
• Behavioral counseling workshops
• Discounts on CMWL initial consultations
• Discounts on CMWL enrollment
• Special discounts for ongoing care
• Continuing support with weekly emails and recipes
• Additional benefits may be customized by request
67% of the US adult population is overweight or obese1
53+ diseases are linked directly to obesity2
$2,485 is the annual medical cost for an obese woman3
39 MIllion work days are lost annually due to obesity4
3x rise in obesity rates has occurred5
300,000 deaths per year are caused by overweight and obesity6
1 National Center for Health Statistics. 2 National Business Group on Health. 3 Centers for Disease Control. 4 Obesity Research, Current Estimates of the Economic Cost of Obesity in the United States, Obesity Research, 1998. 5 Obesity Research. 6Journal of the American Medical Association.
* Based on a stratified sample of 349 patients over a six-year period. Patients must have remained on the program for a minimum of 28 days and be monitored with at least two physician visits within first 31 days to be included in the study. A variety of nutritional meal replacements were used. 99% of the patients that followed the CMWL program, including a low calorie diet and individual counseling with CMWL physicians, from one month up to a year, weighed less at their last weigh-in than their starting weight.